Enroll in a MOJO! Class…we have a new course schedule coming up and want you to be a part of the next team of MOJO graduates! Please sign up for our newsletter (Subscribe to our newsletter) so we can keep you informed! Read our press release here.
Below, we describe just what YOU can take away from this most fun and important class. Sometimes, hearing how beneficial it was for others is the best way to understand a program’s value. Please check out the Testimonial page for learning how Dr. Jones’ has helped others to use their strengths to maximize their fullest potential!
If you want to get your MOJO, what’s most important?
1. Understanding and using your strengths?
2. Understanding how you are at your best?
3. Knowing your purpose?
4. All of the above.
(Hint: the answer is #4.)
You will learn about your strengths and how to put them to work to actualize your Reflected Best Self!
In the MOJO! Teleclass you will learn:
- Your top 5 Strengths as a Leader
- How to use your strengths to be your best
- The keys to your Reflected Best Self
- How to live your Vision and Purpose
- How to tell your Story
Materials that you will use in the class include:
- Strengths Based Leadership, Tom Rath and Barry Conchie (Includes the Strengths Leadership Inventory)*
- Reflected Best Self, (An Appreciative Inquiry tool that will be used to collect feedback about when you are at your best, will support you writing your Reflected Best Self Portrait, Purpose and Vision)*
* Each participant will get the book Strengths Based Leadership, the Reflected Best Self assessment tool and a binder for the class with the additional $45 materials fee.